Airport Master Plan
The 2018 Georgetown Municipal Airport (GTU) Master Plan Study evaluates the airport’s capabilities and role, forecasts future aviation demand, and plans for the timely development of new or expanded facilities that may be required to meet that demand. The ultimate goal of the Master Plan is to provide systematic guidelines for the airport’s overall maintenance, development, and operation.
The Master Plan also incorporated the Airport Layout Plan. An Airport Layout Plan (ALP) is a scaled drawing depicting existing and proposed future facilities and property necessary to the operation and development of the airport. The ALP serves as a critical planning tool and is a requirement of the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA).
- Chapter One – Inventory (7-10-18)
- Chapter Two – Aviation Demand Forecasts (7-10-18)
- Chapter Three – Facility Requirements (7-10-18)
- Chapter Four – Alternatives (7-10-18)
- Chapter Five – Recommended Development Plan (7-10-18)
- Chapter Six – Capital Improvement Program (7-10-18)
- Appendix A – Glossary of Terms
- Appendix B – Airport Development Worksheets (7-10-18)
- Appendix C – Grant Assurances (7-10-18)
- Appendix D – Airport Overlay Zone (7-10-18)
- Appendix E – Forecast Supplemental (7-10-18)
- Appendix F – Airport Layout Plans (7-10-18)