GEORGETOWN MUNICIPAL AIRPORT (KGTU), 500 Terminal Drive, P.O. Box 409, Georgetown, TX 78627-0409 Phone: (512) 930-3666; Fax: (512) 930-2596; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org 30-40-46 North Latitude; 97-40-46 West Longitude
The Control Tower will operate and control traffic from 0700 to 2200 hours (7:00 A.M. – 10:00 P.M.), seven days a week effective October 26, 2007.
The Tower frequencies will be:
- A. ATIS – 118.6 MHZ
- B. Ground Control – 119.125 MHZ
- C. Local Control – 120.225 MHZ
About the Airport
The Staff of the Georgetown Municipal Airport offers a variety of services to both the flying and non-flying public 365 days a year. In the Terminal Building we offer:
- flight planning room
- wireless internet access available (NEW)
- public lounge
- snack and cold drink area
- clean and modern restrooms
- Automated Weather Observing System (AWOS) monitor to provide current surface weather conditions.
Located in front of the terminal are our self-service 100 low lead avgas pumps (2), and our bulk-loading dispensers for both avgas and jet fuel. We provide 10 overnight tiedown spaces for our visitors, and a courtesy car for use in Georgetown is available at no charge.
Normal Business Hours
- January 1 - Dec 31, 2012: 7:00am – 7:00pm
For holiday hours, please visit https://georgetown.org/contact-us/holiday-schedule/
*Note: The Self Service Avgas Pumps are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week.
Jet Fuel available at:
- AERO CENTEX (512) 863-3002
- LONGHORN JET CENTER (512) 868-3598